Translation Services Between English and Turkish
- Translator Summary
- Additional Information
- Sample Translations
- Client Testimonials
- Translation Order-Inquiry Form
High Quality/Service Focused Work, Reasonable Time Frame, Fair Pricing/Flexible Payment Options
- Genuine expertise in English, in most cases indistinguishable from native level.
- High quality translations that bring the original intended meaning into the target language that is based on real wisdom from life experience and real skill with decades of language experience.
- Give your project to me only if you value the quality of your work and the service you will deliver to humanity over the money you will earn from it. I don’t hurry projects, I finish them with the desire to create a truly beneficial work for my client, humanity and myself. I don’t work full time as a professional translator, so the projects may take longer than the work of a full time translator. If quality is heavily your concern and you are OK with a reasonable project duration, I am your type of translator.
- Fair pricing mutually agreed after I examine the material you submit before starting the project. I can provide a free sample page of translation if you have a long project so that you can assess the quality of my work.
- Cash based, Royalty based, or a combination of cash and royalty based payments are possible for book translations. If you feel translating your book will be an important service to humanity, I would like to see your book and help you if it resonates with me.
Translating between English and Turkish is a very natural task for me, and I usually do it fluently if the material is not uncommonly obscure. I don’t do translations full time because I am currently working mainly on creating original content in both of these languages and also have other interests, but when I do, it is my intention to create high quality work that serves my clients and their readers best. Native speakers of English have commented on my translation work to be perfect on some occasions. I think I owe this to my using English bilingually as part of my lifestyle, interests and work that I have completed since late childhood, for over 25 years.